Simply put: I'm very careful about what my children eat (although let's not be crazy, they had fish sticks for dinner... though they were organic!) -- AND what goes on their skin. With all the choices out there, it can be hard to find a product that is pure and natural, good for your precious one and the environment.
That said, I'm so excited to spread the word about Seventh Generation's new baby care line, which includes sunscreen, foaming shampoo and body wash, diaper cream and body lotion.
Some of the new line highlights:
- First complete line of USDA-certified biobased baby care products
- Endorsed by Healthy Child, Healthy World
- Products are gluten-free
- No synthetic fragrances, phthalates, parabens (all ingredients of concern)
- Tear-free, no worries about getting in eyes
- Non-toxic, biodegradable formula
- Made with natural ingredients that come from plants and minerals
- Extra-virgin olive oil to moisturize and protect
*Having tried the line myself, I also want to add that the scent is fresh and light without being too "perfume-y" (which I hate in bath products)
Here's a quick video on the benefits of infant massage:
Now, ready for the exciting part? I'm giving away 2 Seventh Generation baby care gift baskets via Rafflecopter (see below), worth approximately $50 each! Woohoo!
2 easy ways to win:
-- Follow Baby Meets City on Facebook
-- Follow Seventh Generation on Facebook
I'll pick a winner next Thursday, November 15th. Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: I was provided with compensation and product by The Motherhood and Seventh Generation. Opinions expressed, as always, are my own.